Sunday, July 18, 2010

Let's Packing!

Scheduled: 4 Actual: 3 RPE: 5

This weekend is jam-packed with good-byes. Three other English teachers that I came to Japan with two years ago are also returning home this summer and so we had a good-bye party together. Then I'll visit Stephen, go to our last Hiroshima soccer match and also go on one last trip with a co-worker of his that is an archaeologist and seems to have, at some point, curated every natural history museum in the Chugoku region. And then Monday night is a farewell party with my co-workers. Phew!

During the week I'll need to get most if not all of my packing done both at work and at home as well as preparing the house for the new teacher moving in. That being said, I know I can't do it all. I'll need to spend some concentrated and late hours packing and cleaning. I'll skip my other two runs this week and spend that time packing. I'll do my long run, though, because I want to stay on schedule with those. I think I'll push it up to ten miles since it's summer vacation now and I don't have a strict time that I need to be in the office.

So, Let's Packing/Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment