Monday, July 5, 2010

Week Five?!

Scheduled: 3 Actual: 2 RPE: 4

Well, I'm into week five. This realization prompted another: by the end of this month I will need to pack the last two years into two suitcases and get myself gone. Now, to be honest, I am quite ready to head home. It's been a good run (haha!) but it's been a year since I've been home and my heart is ready to be there.

With my head full of these thoughts and my endless list of things to do I could only muster two miles today. Also, I didn't get out early enough so I started the run feeling like I'd already failed.

But one highlight: I bought new shoes! Adidas Marathon 10 for 30% off! Happy early birthday to me. They are so light, cushion my feet like pillows, and remind me of Spiderman (red with blue shoelaces). What more could I ask for. And my knee pain? GONE! So, I'm going to work on clearing my mind during my runs. Just running. Only running.

Let's Running.

No comments:

Post a Comment