Monday, June 28, 2010

It's HOT

Scheduled:3 Actual:1 RPE: It's HOT

My train coming home last night was more than an hour late and so I was already gonna be tired for my run. Since England vs. Germany only had a half hour left I decided to get ready for bed while watching the game. I don't know what happened to England this World Cup. I can't believe they're out!

Even though I had my A/C on I woke up and could tell it was hot. Though I got out on time, the sun was painful and my motivation was less than zero. I called it a day at one mile. I'll start my runs earlier no matter how long I'm running from now on to catch the cool dawn breeze.

But also, I may just need to suck it up. It's summer in Japan and that means that it's HOT.

Let's Running, even in summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment