Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Just Keep Running, Running, Running

Scheduled: 5 Actual: 3 RPE: 5-6

Ok, so I didn't run as many miles as I wanted to, again. But I went out in terrible humidity and a temperature of about 85 (at six in the morning!) and I ran. Keeping up with my miles is vital, I know. But so is getting up each day and running. The weather has been quite an obstacle so far, but I haven't stopped running. I haven't missed one day, in over three weeks. This is the most faithful I have ever been to a voluntary workout routine in my life. So there's no reason for me to feel like a failure!

I am a runner :)

I'll try to go to bed earlier so that I can wake up earlier and get out while dawn is still in process. But most of all, I will just keep running.

Let's Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment